Pages

Friday, January 26, 2007

Creative juices flowing!!!




So tonight I put Joel in bed, and then I went down to my scrap room to create. I decided to work on some challenges from the design team at Love2Scrap - specifically Jessi's 4 tag challenge and Karla's white cardstock and no embellishments challenge. These are what a came up with! (Hope this is okay but I have to say that I really really like the tag one - toot toot lol!). The happy girls layout has a picture of me and my sister Kara from 1977 (I was 3) ... I just had to scrap it, I love this picture of us. The journalling says: "Kara - this picture was taken in 1977 (me - 3, you - 18 months). I can't remember a time in my life without you. I'm so glad to have you in my life. My sister and friend. Sharing the good and the bad. I love you Kara." Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Stacy said...

great los hun you have been putting out some awesome stuff!!!!! i need to hang out with you mine has not been so fun lol!!!

Anonymous said...

I love you too... wow we were cute... even back then. See you, Joel and your husband aka Snuffalupogus tomorow.

Anonymous said...

I am having computer issues!!! Still love ya and wanteed to say i saw this at L2S site at jessi's and these pages turned out so awesome! Great job! Try and check back when I can. I may get my comp back on tuesday, keep your toes and fingers crossed for me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails