Pages

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Dr. Suess Layout



I've had this one swirling around in my brain since I saw the paper in the store last week! One fish Two fish Red fish Blue fish is one of Matt and Joel's favorite books to read together. Thanks to Tessa Ann Watte for the inspiration for the page. http://www.creatingkeepsakes.com/gallery/details.ihtml?idx=31268

Supplies: Cardstock - Bazill; Patterned Paper - EK Success Dr. Suess; Pen - Zig Writer; Ribbon - unkown; Chipboard letters - Heidi Swapp; Ink - Tsukinenko; Zans and quote - from Dr. Suess book One fish Two fish Red Fish Blue Fish.

Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

Lynn said...

I Love this!!!!!! WoW!!!

Stacy said...

ooooohhhhh super cute love the pp i was working in the am today kimand tomorrow all weekend actually uuugghhhh!

Karla Dudley said...

JUST LOVE this. IT's so cute!

Anonymous said...

I usually steer clear of pp. I love this though. Did you draw the seuss guy or scan and make bigger?

Sarah said...

How cool is that!!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails