Pages

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day

My valentine is curling right now ... I'm supposed to be packing and writing the eulogy for my Grandpa right now. I was going to create a scrapbook page and then have the journalling be my eulogy but I have no creative juices flowing at the moment (and no desire to pack either.) So I'm here to send out some love to blog land! Thought I'd send out my favorite definition of love: "Love endures long and is patient and kind; love never is envious nor boils over with jealousy, is not boastful or vainglorious, does not display itself haughtily. It is not conceited (arrogant and inflated with pride); it is not rude (unmannerly) and does not act unbecomingly. Love (God's love in us) does not insist on it's own rights or its own way, for it is not self-seeking; it is not touchy or fretful or resentful; it takes no account of the evil done to it (it pays no attention to a suffered wrong). It does not rejoice at injustice and unrighteousness, but rejoices when right and truth prevail. Love bears up under anything and everything that comes, is ever ready to believe the best or every person. its hopes are fadeless under all circumstances, and it endures everything (without weakening). Love never fails (never fades out or becomes obsolete or comes to an end). " 1 Corinthians 13:4-8 amp. Wishing you love today and always!

PS I'll be MIA for a few days - going to Lethbridge for my Grandpa's funeral.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

lots of love to you kim over the next few days!!! and I love the quote you shared...love corinthians!!! now, about that boy of yours...he is just too darn adorable!! what great photo's of him!!! and they do grow up so fast!!! missed your post yesterday, so...what would I spend $700 dollars on?? Albums!!!! I have so many LO's without homes...it would prbably take about $700!!! happy valentines...see you on monday!!

Ronda Palazzari said...

Thoughts & prayers with you & your family today and over the next couple of days. Love the Corinthians share I was thinking about this one all day....LOVE to YOU!

Gillian said...

{{Hugs & Prayers for you Kim}}
And sending you love too...

Anonymous said...

I hope you journey is safe, and the proceeding goes smoothly, take care and I hope too see more of your artwork once when you are ready

Lynn said...

Lots of love from me too!!!! I hope the next few days go well... we will all miss you!
ttys,

Lynn

camport said...

Very appropriate verses for the day. Hope the funeral went well and you got that eulogy all worked out. Thinking of you, Chrissy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails