Pages

Saturday, March 03, 2007

Kit Question

Chrissy asked how I put the kit together and choose what goes into it ...

For this kit I looked through my stash of paper and picked paper some that I bought last month and some that I really love from my stash and then I made sure I had some for boy pages (I doubt that Joel would appreciate looking at his baby pictures on "girly" paper). I also try to pick paper and embellishments that will challenge me - that I've had for awhile and haven't used because I just have no idea what I would do with it. Then at the end of the month I hopefully will have a new trick or technique up my sleave! Anyway happy creating this weekend everyone!

5 comments:

camport said...

I thought I left a comment already...then again, I talk to myself a lot and probably just thought I left a comment.

Thanks for the insight in chosing products, I am definitely going to use this method. I've got all my boxes pulled out now and didn't even get to scrap today. They're such a pain to put up, I left 'em out so I can scrap tomorrow{hopefully}.

Hope you had a good weekend! Chrissy

Jude said...

Hmmm.... making you own kits... BRILLIANT!!! Maybe that would be the cool new swap site, you make up a kit with your stash, and then swap with others... We all know we have more than enough stuff to make a kit!LOL... We should try it sometime!

Lynn said...

This is such a great idea!!! Good for you! Have a great day!

camport said...

me again, do you want to join in on a circle journal with me, Jude, Corey, and Carla?

Don't want anybody left out, so let me know.

Chrissy

Ronda Palazzari said...

Love the idea Jude came up with about a kit swap! You know I love how you challenge yourself. I need to do this more often!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails