Thanks for all the love out there in blog land! Linda, Lynne, Gillian, Nicole and Stacy tagged me ... so here goes ... 7 interesting things about me ...
1. When I was nine, I was roasting a marshmellow and it caught on fire - so I brought it to my face to blow it out and my hair caught on fire. I would not be here today if my Mom hadn't looked up, jumped over the fire pit and saved my life by putting our the fire in my hair with her hands. We both had burns, but neither of us has any residual damage, and I'm alive today! Thank you Mom! (and God too!)
2. I always wanted to get married and have children, but I by the time I was 26 (and no dates since I was 22) I thought I was a hopeless cause. Amazing how God leads you right where you need to be so that all your needs (and desires) are fulfilled. My prince finally came! And we've been happily married for almost 3 years! And we have a sweet sweet little man!
3. I am a control freak. I always have to follow the rules and get quite upset if they aren't being followed (much like what Ronda said on her blog!)
4. My hair is naturally curly and I have always liked it that way!
5. I dealt with being anorexic for a few years in my 20's. Thank God for being delivered from that! Food is good! (Of course it really had nothing to do with food ... more with feeling like my world was out of control and that was one way I could control it).
6. I love gardening ... except since having Joel I haven't had much time to do it! I'm totally enjoying that my tulips are poking out of the soil .... soon to have flowers!
7. I am shy - around people I don't know .... as soon as I feel comfortable with them it goes away!
And that's my interesting facts ... and because I think that everyone has been tagged at least once I'm not going to tag anyone. Just know I'm sending love out to everyone who reads this post!
EDIT: I found a friend who hasn't been tagged yet ... the wonderfully talented Liz Ness!
Also wanted to post a pic of my recent layout for the circle journal group .... this one is for Jude's quote book!
And an invite to everyone ... come check this out tommorrow morning ... http://unpubbed.blogspot.com/