The game is SCATTERGORIES...it's harder than it looks! Here are the rules: Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following. They MUST be real places, names, things...NOTHING made up! If you can't think of anything, skip it. Try to use different answers if the person before you had the same 1st initial. You CAN'T use your name for the boy/girl name question.
Your Name: Kim
1. Famous Singer/Band: Kiss
2. 4 letter word: Kids
3. Street: KAILYARD street in Anchorage
4. Color: Khaki
5. Gifts/Presents: Kite
6. Vehicle: K car
7. Things in a Souvenir Shop: Kailidoscope
8. Boy Name: Kevin
9. Girl Name: Katherine
10. Movie Title: Knocked Up (I highly doubt I'll see this!)
11. Drink: Koolaid
12. Occupation: Key Cutter
13. Flower: Kansas Feather (this is really a flower - I looked it up)
14. Celebrity: Kim Bassinger
15. Magazine: Knitting Magazine
16. U.S. City: Kansas City
17. Pro Sports Teams: Kings (Sacrimento)
18. Fruit: Kiwi
19. Reason for Being Late for Work: Kissing my husband (ha ha)
20. Something You Throw Away: ?
21. Things You Shout: ?
22. Cartoon Character: ?
I tag Stacy and Chrissy and Tannis