Pages

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Three Wonderful Years (and a scrapjack)



Today's art card celebrates the three wonderful years that Matt and I have shared as husband and wife. So funny how we have spent our anniversaries. June 19, 2005 - Matt was fishing way in Saskatewan and couldn't even call me (but he did manage to get a flower shop to deliver me flowers and it was a Sunday), and I was working in ER. June 19, 2006 We watched the Edmonton Oilers lose the Stanley cup final at of our friends' house in Medicine Hat while eating pizza. June 19, 2007 - celebrated by going out for lunch with our little man - Matt had to work all day (tiling) and all night (firehall) so we will celebrate with a proper date tomorrow. I love that man (even if we celebrate our anniversary in fairly unromantic ways!)

Here is my take on the scrapjack challenge this week. TFL

6 comments:

Lynn said...

gorgeous card, great picture of the two of you! fabulous layout!

Cheryl Wray said...

Love the card and the scrapjack!! Such a cute pic of you two!
Hey-as long as you celebrate someway, that's what's important. The day is not important!!

Corey said...

Happy anniversary! Here's to many, many more!

עידן said...

happy anniversary!
and that layout is amazing!!!

Brown English Muffin said...

I love the way your guys have spent your anniversaries....it's more memorable than the traditional romantic hotel get aways!!!

עידן said...

hi again..
you have been tagged!! check out my blog...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails