Pages

Friday, August 17, 2007

Some Great Challenges!

Today I went and ran errands for four and a half hours! Yikes ... Joel and I did very well! We have birthday presents, birthday food, a new hair cut (for Joel), and some Tim Horton's in our tummys (for my American friends - the most popular coffee shop in Canada - serves good coffee so I'm told - I don't drink the stuff, and has a fairly nutrious lunch - at least more healthy then McD's). Just wanted to showcase my latest creations for the two awesome design teams I belong to. The first is for SALT. This weeks challenge was to create something with the theme of John 10:10b - "[Jesus] has come that they might have life, and have it to the full". One of my favorite verses in the Bible!


This layout was based on Brook's favorite layout (the latest famer at UNPUBBED

Thanks for looking!

13 comments:

Melissa said...

LOVE that first layout! It's great!!!!

camport said...

so awesome! and how smart is he?? Felix will copy if we count, but not fill in the blanks!!

cute cute cute{and smart}

hope everything is well and that you're just busy...you haven't been around much.

:)

Anonymous said...

Wow! These are both great, Kim! Love the idea, too, of scrapping to spiritual themes...very cool!

Stacy said...

i think when we got to scrapfest i am going to scrap till i drop i dont have much time to get anything done except a cj lol oh well like i said be prepared to ripe me away from the table lol!!

Jo said...

love the 1st layout especially the box in it. lovely!

Cheryl Wray said...

I Love your Salt layout. So great!!!! (I have got to try out their challenges, since I really try and scrapbook about my faith pretty often!) And your unpubbed one is awesome too!!
So funny, just today I was talking to a gal who just moved down here from Canada and she was raving about Tim Horton's. She said she couldn't find any coffee here in the States that she liked!!

Jude said...

Love them both! I still need to go check out SALT's site! :) I know about ol' timmy's too... :)

artfulstampin said...

I love that layout, so bold... and...Just popped over to say there's some candy on my blog...

Anonymous said...

These are great. I love the words on your littles boy's page. You are preserving sweet memories.
amanda

Lynn said...

WOW!!!! Great layouts Kim!

Hazel said...

I'm so sorry - I thought that I'd already left a comment, but obviously I hadn't (senior moment!) - your LO was such a good contribution - I'm really enjoying being part of a team with you talented girls.

Ronda Palazzari said...

AWESOME LAYOUTS! Love what you are have been creating!

Gillian said...

I just love them both Kim, esp love how you've done the frame on your abundant life piece...(I so love that you have used that title, speaks Volumes) and your unpubbed LO is Gorgeous!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails