Thursday, September 27, 2007
My layout for the recent challenge at SALT - Joy! (inspired by Claudine Helmuth)
Some things I'm joyful about today!
1. That we have a cleaning lady .... it's so nice to know the house is clean and I can have an afternoon nap without guilt!
2. That Joel and I are starting swimming lessons today .... a fun activity for both of us to enjoy together!
3. That I'll be seeing my family today and over the weekend as we celebrate my Grandpa's life.
4. Joel's vocabulary ... he has some funny ones. The other day Matt and him were talking about his little toy golf clubs and Joel said "actually that's mama's club". And over and over he says "fankyou mommy" I love it!
5. That I'm in maternity clothes again ... excited about the new baby coming in March and happy that smells are not keeping me from doing the things I love (like scrapbooking!)