Pages

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

A cute story ...

Yesterday Joel and I were at the grocery store and Joel noticed a baby crying. Joel said "Mama - sad baby" and pointed to the child. I said "yes Joel". Joel said "Mama, Joel snuggle sad baby?" This made my heart melt! I said "Joel, that baby's Mama can snuggle her baby, and you can snuggle our baby when it cries, okay?" Joel "Okay Mama".

Here's today's assignment for my J. Sprague photoshop class! Today we learned how to use digital templates - which are very much like sketches - only cooler! This sketch was made by Jen Caputo, pp by J. Sprague!

3 comments:

Hazel said...

Great LO from the digi template. So sweet what Joel said!

beth said...

awesome story! someday soon he'll get to snuggle.

Melissa said...

That is just the sweetest thing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails