Pages

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Day 12


What kind of scrapbooking Mama loses her battery chargers for both cameras? This one. So no pic from today but I'll put on one from yesterday =)! And I finally did find the charger so I'll take more tomorrow!

Joshua gained more weight today - he's up to 4lb 4oz. He was VERY tired today and didn't want to breastfeed so he got his feeds through the tube and just cuddled with me. This is NORMAL apparently for preemies. We'll just take it easy for a few days ... I'm really really tired too. I'm finding it really hard to not be at home with Joel and also to not be at the hospital with Joshua. Pulled in two directions - I just wish I was still pregnant with Joshua and that it had all gone as planned. But, it didn't so we're figuring it out.

I found another great promise for Josh today:

What would have become of me had I not believed that I would see the Lord's goodness in the land of the living! Wait and hope for and expect the Lord; be brave and of good courage and let your heart be stout and enduring. Yes, wait for and hope for and expect the Lord. Psalm 27: 13-14

God is good.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there Kim - you are doing SO great with all of this!! Joel will be OK and soon you will have 2 beautiful HEALTHY boys at home!! The magic of ordinary days!! I will pray for you all tonight. Call when you need to!!! Much love...

Corey said...

I know this has got to be so difficult for you! I can't imagine wanting be in two places at the same time knowing they both need you so much. You are doing a great job though, Kim. You're a good momma. Just hang in there girl! I'm still praying for strength, courage, and comfort from the Lord for you all.
Love ya! :)

Stacy said...

aw we checked on him this morning he looks beautiful!!!

Anonymous said...

terri said . . . thinkin of ya! know what you mean about 2 directions. both your boys are very blessed to have you as a mom - and I predict that they will "rise up and call you blessed." :) love ya!

camport said...

I'm praying for you!! You need your strength and it is OK to ask for some help, too. Get it while you can!

:)Chrissy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails