1. Spending time with Adie today - we're going to miss you Auntie!
2. Finding the book she wanted for CHEAP at chapters (did I ever mention my heritage is Dutch???)
3. Snapfish - thanks Melissa for telling me about them ... so excited to get my package in the mail! Did I mention it was easy (didn't have to go anywhere, stand in line at the computer or try to entertain Joel while I downloaded my pics) and CHEAP (there goes the dutchness again)
4. God is GOOD and He keeps His promises!
5. My blog friends and reading all their words/intentions for 2008, checking out their art, and being inspired to create!
6. A clean house! Our cleaning lady came today! Woo hoo!
7. My sweet boy!
8. Kicks from the new baby ... last week I thought it was a boy, now I'm convinced it's a girl. 9 weeks to go before we know (time is flying by)
9. Supper at Grandma and Grandpa's - time spent with them, not having to cook, just relaxing!
10. My wonderful husband ... thanks hun for working so hard so that I can stay home and take care of our kid and create art ...
11. My beautiful new watch (with a second hand- thanks!) and shiny wedding rings (got them cleaned when I had my watch band sized ... love the shiny bling!)