Signs of spring (over the last week):
1. I saw my first robin of the year!
2. The snow is all melted away and green grass is starting to poke through the dead grass from last year!
3. I've been seeing bugs flying around (and I killed my first spider)
4. The weather is much warmer (but we still have to wear a jacket).
5. Joel and Bailey (the dog) have found mud in the back yard!
Here are some of my recent layouts:
A lift of Nisa Finn:
And my layout for One Little Word's challenge: Best
My Mom and sister Rhonda came to visit yesterday ... we took Joel swimming (while Grandma held Josh) and ate my favorite childhood supper Swedish meatballs. I miss you guys ... so glad you came for a visit!