1. That both of my boys are asleep RIGHT now. It was quite a battle to get Joel to go to bed ... with Josh screaming in the background ... but I prayed for wisdom and got it ... put Josh in his swing and let him watch a Baby Einstein and I rocked Joel to sleep. Josh got fed and is now napping ... hooray!
2. Barbeques with friends! So glad Nick and Cara could come over for a visit with their boys. Good times!
3. Auntie Rhonda and Uncle Bob came to visit on tuesday. A lovely day to just hang out!
4. New starts ... I had a date with Billy Blanks (and his bootcamp) yesterday - my first real attempt at exercise since Josh came ... we also went for a LOOOOOONG walk with our new stroller ... it was good and fun and today I'm stiff and sore. Back at it on Monday!
5. For telephones ... I think I talk to my Mom almost everyday.
6. For scrapbooking. My one little indulgence that helps make me me. (See below for some stuff I've worked on this week).
7. For my husband. He was gone on a golfing trip this week ... it's so nice to have him home.
8. For flowers in pots and my garden. There is just something about growing things that makes me happy. My grandma had quite a green thumb ... maybe I get it from her!
9. For summer. I LOVE summer! My favorite time of the year ... the heat, being outside, the sun, camping ... I so want to go camping!
10. God's word. So thankful for my Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.
This week's assignment in the Jessica Sprague Digi course I'm taking:
My layout for Unpubbed:
My layout for Lotus Paperie:
My layout for One Little Word: