So, last week we took our '86 Rustler trailer and the truck and headed for the hills! We had such a wonderful time camping at the Crimson Lake Provincial park campground! I LOVE CAMPING! Some of my favorite moments were:
1. Spending time with the friends that came with ... especially the long chat we had during the monsoon .... it poured on us ... lightning, thunder, cats and dogs (Josh, Cara and I were dry and hoping the Daddys and the boys were okay at the park - they came back soaking wet and smiling!)
2. The walk our little family went on to the lake ... just a relaxing walk to the beach - watching Joel run and play with the sand and explore.
3. Our steak supper ... YUMMY!
4. Sitting around the fire talking with our friends and the neighbours (we met them at the campground and all the kids played together).
5. Taking 200 pictures in 3 days ... what fun to make memories and record them! Now I just have to start scrapping them ... I think I mini is coming!