So thankful for:
1. Being a Canadian! We celebrated Canada's 141st birthday on tuesday (the extent of the White family celebration was to put Joel's red Canada shirt on and watch the festivities in Ottawa on tv. We had a lovely relaxing day). So thankful for all the blessings we have living in this country. Blessings like ... a beautiful place to live, freedom to go to church and love God openly, the right to vote, grocery stores, roads to drive on ....
2. Joshua ... he's growing so fast! He's now wearing 6 month clothes (just skipped right over all my 3 month clothes). He can move a little (pushes himself around with his feet on his back, he's much more interested in our world and especially his hands, he can roll from his front to his back and very soon will be rolling back to front too! My happy baby boy!)
3. Joel ... he's such a sweetie! The other day he yells at me from the basement ..."Mommy" "Yes Joel?" I yell down the stairs. "I LOVE You!" it melts my heart! He calls me his "cowgirl" (Bailey our dog is "Bailey the horsie" and he's a "cowboy"). Love this boy!
4. My husband ... love this man so much!
5. Family get togethers! Auntie Allison is in town, so we have taken this opportunity to hang out with her and Grandma and Grandpa lots!
6. Time with friends ... we saw Wall -E on thursday (hooray for cool movie theatres and our friends) and this afternoon we plan to hang out (hooray for sandboxes and cool drinks!)
7. My garden and flower pots are growing!
8. My Mom and Dad are moving this weekend ... so glad they have found a house that will be perfect for them!
9. Scrapbooking (of course!)
10. Conversations ... got to talk to Patricia and Melissa this week! So good to make connections!
11. Mail! Got some books and a really awesome package of scrapbook goodies! Thanks!
My layout for this week in my Jessica Sprague Course (design by JS):
My layout for Unpubbed:
My layout for SALT:
For challenges at Memorable Seasons: