We are off to the zoo this morning ... making more memories! Just thought I'd post some gratitude!
1. Auntie Allison and Uncle Glen got married on Sunday! So thankful for a beautiful weekend full of fun and laughter and love! Hope you two are having a great honeymoon! (And yes, that is me with STRAIGHT hair!)
2. Joshua is 16 pounds 1 oz as of tuesday. WOW! He is growing so fast! He is so aware of his world, loves looking at his hands, and is starting to move (if I lay him on a blanket on the floor he can roll around and scoot himself off the blanket!)We started feeding him pablum this week ... he loves it!
3. My garden is growing ... we had beans from the garden for supper!
4. My Mom is here visiting us ... so nice to have her here!
5. We had a safe and fun camping trip last week with Matt's Uncle and Aunt and their three boys! (We had an opportunity to go rock climbing which is Matt's favorite thing to do ever!)
6. So thankful for family ... the wedding weekend reminded me just how wonderful the famiies I belong to are!
7. Thankful to be taking another Jessica Sprague course ... learning so much about digi scrapbooking! (the design of this layout is completely Jessica Sprague ... just my photos and story!)