Pages

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

A great day!


so today ...
1. I got a teenaged babysitter for the very first time ever for the boys. I was in the house scrapbooking and she took care of Joel while Josh had a nap. She did an amazing job ... Joel had so much fun and I got some me time!
2. I went to a virtual baby shower for my friend Melissa! It was so much fun guys! I had a great time!
3. Josh saw the pediatrician and got a clean bill of health ... we don't have to see the Dr. until Josh's first birthday!

it was a great day!

7 comments:

Corey said...

hooray for babysitters! that is awesome. I need to get me one! ha ha! Glad to hear Josh is doing so well. He's SO cute!! :)

Hazel said...

Josh is looking great!

Linda said...

Awww I cannot believe how great he is doing....what a miricle baby he is. And girl, some me time...I am so happy for you. And didn't it make you feel more confident about leaving for just a short while now and then with a good babysitter. Awesome...so happy for you and yours.

Melissa said...

i so need to find a babysitter!

hooray for babysitters and web chats and clean bills of health! love it all!!!!!

Stacy said...

hey chicka i tagged you 2 times !!come check it out!

Ronda Palazzari said...

Sounds like a fantastic day. So happy to read about josh. What a true blessing!

Louise said...

Ooooh Kim Im so glad your getting some scrappy time tooo amongst the summer fun!
Unpubbed LO is a knockout! :)

Lou ox

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails