Pages

Monday, November 17, 2008

Amazing ...

it's November 17, and this is the first time I have downloaded pictures onto my computer since October 31 ... and what's even more amazing is that I have pared down my pictures to only 30 since that day. I have been feeling a little overwhelmed by photos and projects lately ... I think I slowed down on the gathering of pictures and stories so that I could actually work on getting them recorded. Here are some pics I especially liked from the past few weeks:



Josh in his highchair ... eating cheerios (so glad that someone invented these!)



Joel on his new "big boy bed". I asked him "Do you want a picture with your big boy bed?" He replied: "Yes, my bed will smile." OH SO FUNNY this boy is!



Seriously LOVE this pic of my boys!



Sweet baby Jordan!



His big brother Noah



Auntie Allison =)



Josh ... showing off some of his skills ... He'll be crawling soon - for now he pushes himself around or rolls to get to things!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your boys are amazing cute :) Love the sneek peeks into your life. <3 T

samport said...

I haven't been taking pics lately either! Got to remedy that!

Love all these shots, your boys are so precious!

:)

Melissa said...

I have been diligent about uploading and deleting pictures...i wasn't with Tanner and we now have hundreds of pictures that are blurry or duplicate.

LOVE all your pictures!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails