Thankful for ...
1. Getting my Christmas shopping started. I went to Edmonton this weekend and went shopping with my sisters while my Mom watched the boys. Thanks for helping me this weekend guys!
2. Cousins ... Joel and Noah have so much fun together and I'm sure that very soon Josh and Jordan will too!
3. My sisters ... Kara and Rhonda. Thanks for shopping with me this weekend. I'm so glad to call you my friends. (Thankful for Allison and Adie too ... looking forward to seeing you both soon!)
4. My teenaged babysitter. SO glad to have Taylor ... she comes for a few hours every once and a while and gives me an afternoon off ... I'm usually still at home, but I get some me time to work of projects.
5. My parents ...I love you both so much! Thanks for all that you do!
6. My brother in laws ... I got the opportunity to hang out with Chris and Bob this weekend too ... Chris you crack me up with your antics ... thanks for getting Joel to eat by hearing the songs in his tummy after every bite ... and Bob, thanks for breakfast on Saturday morning ...
(PS. Thankful for Glen and Clarke too ... wish we could have seen you this weekend too!)
7. Safe trips ... so thankful for a safe journey. That the angels protect us just like God says in his word.
Because you have made the Lord, who is my refuge, even the Most High your dwelling place, no evil shall befall you nor shall any plague come near your dwelling; for He shall give His angels charge over you to keep you in all your ways. In their hands they shall bear you up, lest you dash your foot against a stone. Psalm 91:9-12 (one of MY favorite psalms)
8. My wonderful husband ... after being gone all weekend, he played with the boys while I had a three and half hour nap. I love you Matt!