I've been working a lot this week ... in fact I'm working full time hours these last 7 days. (Not usual ... just trying to get enough hours in for this month -- my aim is 10-12 shifts a month).
Some good things lately ... things I'm thankful for.
1. Joel is toilet trained! WOO HOO! I was stressing about this ... but it really wasn't as hard as I thought because he was ready and he wanted to. And also very cool -- more days than not he wakes up dry. What a big kid!
2. Josh is crawling on his hands and knees ... just a few because I think he thinks it's faster to pull himself by his arms.
3. Josh is pulling himself up from a sit to a stand. So much growing around here!
4. So thankful for my Mom ... she's been here cooking and watching the kids while I work. THANK you MOM!
5. So thankful for our families ... we've had some lovely visits lately with both sides. I'm so grateful for you guys in my life. I love you all!
6. Date nights ... Matt and I went to Earl's (my favorite restaurant) for Valentine's ... so nice to have some time together to reconnect. It seems that I don't see him much now that I'm working too. Thank you Grandma W for watching the boys!
7. God's peace ... I work in a very busy and stressful emergency department. (If I'm not on guard for it, I easily lose my peace there ... and that's not helpful.)