1. I saved $98 at the grocery store today ... and now my pantry, fridge and freezer are full. It is so so worth it to fight the crowds on the first tuesday of the month (even with my two boys, who were by the way, very very good and entertained the lady waiting behind me at the till).
2. I finished my quilt last night. I really like it. I think I'm going to do some more of this quilting thing. I'm already dreaming up my next project (we do need a new comforter for our master bedroom).
3. My nephew Jordan has been dedicated to the Lord ... so thankful for him and for my sister and brother in law and for God!
4. I'm going to a Bible study at my church ... we are studying Gary Chapman's book The Five Love Languages (specifically the one about marriage). It is so insightful and such a blessing (the time spent with the girls at church and also the book!)
5. Bedtime ... I love my routine with Joel -- especially reading him stories, praying and singing him to sleep. Josh is also going to bed right after Joel ... we are finally starting to have some time in the evening! Woo Hoo!
That's it for now.
Peace to you!