Pages

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Fort Edmonton Park Adventure

On friday we drove up to Edmonton for an adventure with Auntie Kara, Noah, Jordan, and Grandma. We met at Fort Edmonton park for lunch and to see the sights! We really enjoyed the 1920's midway ... with the airplane/swing ride (and I was SOO proud of Joel for going on it and having fun!), the old fashioned merry go round (Joel would have nothing to do with it ... but Josh and I enjoyed ourselves, and we got to sit with Auntie Kara and Noah too!) I think my favorite ride was the ferris wheel - Kara was so funny because she kept stalling, when we finally went she had a blast (and so did I)! We also went on a street car which was fabulous ... we got to see all the amazing streets and go for a little walk at the end. I would really like to go back sometime soon ... there is so much to do and see and explore there!







2 comments:

The Hunter Family said...

All I have to say is that I LOVE THE FERRIS WHEEL!!!! It was the best thing ever! Thanks for making me do it.e

Melissa said...

How fun! And what a great way to spend the day!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails