Pages

Monday, August 31, 2009

Forever Young



So this is not quite the Pepsi ad I wanted ... but it's close. The one I wanted has the song and football ... yes this is a football post. We are getting very excited about the beginning of the NFL football season (which starts next thursday night). I gave Matt an early birthday present this year ... the NFL sunday ticket and HD tv - it totally made his day. He's so excited that he gets to watch the Green Bay Packers every Sunday (except the bye week). So yes, we are NFL football fans here - we make chicken wings and cheese dip and sit on the couch and watch football on Sunday afternoons. Just for the record - I'm a SeaHawks fan (gotta have my own team!)

1 comment:

Jude said...

oh yes...we are football peeps here too!!!!!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails