Pages

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Trust

There has been a whole lot of hype and talk about H1N1 (the swine flu) lately, at least in my neck of the world. So I wanted to just put my thoughts down. This is what we are going to do. My obstetrician has asked me to have the vaccine (apparently H1N1 has been particularly nasty to pregnant women) and so Matt and I have decided to immunize our whole family. AND (more importantly) we are also going to "give all our worries and cares to God, for He cares about what happens to us." (1 Peter 5:7) We are also going to trust in His healing promises particularly in Isaiah 53 "Yet He Himself bore our sicknesses, and He carried our pains; but we in turn regarded Him stricken, struck down by God, and afflicted. But He was pierced because of our transgressions, crushed because of our iniquities; punishment for our peace was on Him, and we are healed by His wounds." (Isaiah 3:4-5). Planning on staying healthy and whole this year!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails