Pages

Monday, November 16, 2009

Holidays in Hand

I'm taking the Jessica Sprague Holidays in hand class (I think today is the last day you can sign up ... it's free).

Today's assignment was to think about Holiday values: (and making a goal for how these will happen in this Christmas season)
1. A time to remember Jesus and to be thankful for what He did (and continues to do) for us.
2. Time to be with family
a) our immediate family
b) our extended family
c) the friends that have become family
3. Blessing the people we love.

Words that describe some of my values:
Peace, family, togetherness, friends, laughter, food, lights, gratitude, sparkle, fun, sharing, giving, connecting, joy, beauty, music

Goals are a little tougher ... and will require some thought. Need to plan some immediate family time (maybe a movie with the kids, maybe a date with Matt) I need to think about how to make value number one more prominent this year.

1 comment:

Corey said...

this is awesome! I signed up for this class, but haven't looked at the classroom yet today! Guess i need to get on that. I love what you said here :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails