Pages

Friday, December 03, 2010

Moment Captured


December 3 – Moment.
Pick one moment during which you felt most alive this year. Describe it in vivid detail (texture, smells, voices, noises, colors). (Author: Ali Edwards)


I've thought about this prompt all day ... and my MOMENT happened tonight. (written at 2307 pm).

Olivia was in my arms wiggling around, when I smelled a familiar odour. I swept her down the hall and placed her on her change table. Normally she wiggles and fights as I change her but tonight she looked up at me and giggled. In that moment I felt such connection with my sweet daughter. Giggling and smiling into each others eyes ...I scooped her up, gently squeezed her small frame and told her I loved her. Now that is a moment I do not want to forget. What a joy and a blessing my daughter is.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails