Happy New Year! A new year to love, to grow, to create! With all the busyness of Christmas I have some creations to show you ... and some projects that are still needing work. Here goes for this week:
1. Doll Quilts for Olivia and Brooke (the girls got baby dolls for Christmas - complete with cribs and high chairs and strollers. I wanted them to have little quilts for their "babies".) These quilts are inspired by these mug rugs by Yarntini that I saw on flickr.
2. Superhero capes and pj bottoms. Four boys were very very excited to receive these on Christmas morning!
Works in Progress:
1. Purple Quilt - just needs to be washed and given. Photos to come after this event =)
2. Orange and Pink quilt - I plan to organize my office/quilting/scrapbook room this week and get working on this quilt again. I stopped working on it last October so I could get my Christmas projects done. Now it's time to get this quilt finished.
3. One Little Word Course. A new project that will last all year. I am taking Ali Edward's class at Big Picture Scrapbooking. So excited to be working on this ongoing project about my word this year - JOY!
4. 2010 December Daily - have to put the photos in, hole punch the pages and put in the binder rings.
5. 2009 December Daily - have to finish embellishments, make title page, hole punch pages and put in binder rings
(lots of other scrapbooking projects in my WIP list but this is my goal to finish for January)
This week's stats:
1. New Projects:1
2. Completed Projects: 4
3. Currently in Progress: 16