I'm baaaaack! Last week I didn't do a WIP post because I didn't work on anything crafty. I'm happy to report that this week I did get to be crafty and can cross 2 things off my list! WOO HOO! Today I'm going to go through all my projects and write a detailed list of what I really want to do. Here goes:
1. Daily December 2008
2. Daily December 2009
So cool to have these projects complete! It's quite interesting to be able to look back and see what we did for the last four Decembers! And it feels so good to have them no longer on my "to do" list!
3. Purple quilt (It's in the dryer right now, ready to be delivered this week ... pictures soon, I promise!)
1. Master bedroom quilt. (Sitting in my guest bedroom ready for me to start working on it - I am in the process of sashing).
1. Joshua baby book
2. Romance mini
3. 2008 Week in the Life
4. 2010 Daily December (just need to put the pictures in)
1. from 2010
This week's stats:
1. New Projects:0
2. Completed Projects: 3
3. Abandoned projects: 3 (Valentine's mini, Miscarriage mini, Denver mini)
3. Currently in Progress: 10