Pages

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Nocturnal



Another scrapbook layout ... I'm excited to be documenting the stories of our lives again ... with creativity and with love. Hooray!

Design Inspired by Ronda Palazari
Digi Elements: K. Pertiet, A. Victoria, Patti Knox, CD Muckowski, Lisa Sisneros, Kasia Designs
Journaling:
Joel studied owls at school this month. They read Jan Brett’s book The Mitten, and each student was put on a team to study one of the animals in the book. They gave us a presentation (Grandma, Josh, Olivia and I came) and we got to learn about the animals too. It was great to see Joel in action at school! A few nights later Joel told me he wanted to try and stay up all night. “I want to be nocturnal because I was on team owl, and owl’s are nocturnal.” Go to bed Joel! March 2011

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails