Pages

Wednesday, April 06, 2011

WIP wednesday!


Not much to show you ... but I have been able to get some work done on my WIP list. And I'm happy to say that spring has finally decided to come! Bring on the rubber boots and the spring jackets. I don't even mind that I have to wipe the dogs paws - hmmm... maybe that's taking it a little to far! I'm so happy that spring is on its way! (I even saw some Canada geese and my friend saw a robin the other day!)

Quilts:
1. Masterbedroom Quilt: I continue the job of quilting this monster. I'm excited to get this quilt done and on my bed!
2. Lizzy House Quilt: I bought the spray adhesive so I can sandwich my quilt. Waiting for the right night to do so - when my kids go to bed on time, and my husband is home so he can help me.
3. My fabric came in -- now I'm dreaming about what to do. Thinking I will make another quilt for our bed inspired by Blue Elephant Stitches Hope Valley Patchwork quilt, and I'd love to try a single girl quilt from the scraps. These are just ideas - not adding them to the WIP list yet!

Scrapbooking:
1. Joshua baby book
2. Romance mini
3. 2010 Daily December
4. One Little Word Course project. Starting to think about the April prompt.

Blog books: (no work done this week)
1. 2007
2. 2008
3. 2009
4. 2010
5. 2011

Photo books:
1. from 2010 (February 2011 done and working on December 2010)

This week's stats:
1. New Projects:0
2. Completed Projects: 0
3. Abandoned projects: 0
4. Currently in Progress: 12

2 comments:

Dee said...

Life is a wip, don't you think! LOL We wipe our puppy's paws here too.

Lee said...

LOL, I can relate on the paw wiping as well. My dog and mud just go together, I guess. : ) Love your Hope Valley quilt ideas, and good luck on your continuing quilting! Thanks for linking up with WIP Wednesday.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails