Pages

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

WIP Wednesday

This year my focus has changed.  I'm very focused on my house and on my health.  For my house, I'm following the Flylady and for my health I'm focusing on eating very little sugar in my diet and exercise.  I've also joined Jonathan Roche's 2011 bootcamp for the rest of the year.  Should be fun.  Anyway, back to the purpose of this post ... creativity.  Here's what is going on in this area of my life:

Quilting:



1. Bucket quilt: is finished and ready to be given.
2. Pink bucket quilt: ideas swirling around in my head.
3. A stack of beautiful fabric given to me by Blue Elephant Stitches ... thinking about what this will become.


Scrapbooking:
1. Joshua baby book
2. Romance mini
3. 2010 Daily December
4. One Little Word Course project. October project in the planning stages.  Taking photos of my word: joy.

Blog books: zero progress
1. 2007
2. 2008
3. 2009
4. 2010
5. 2011

 Photo books: zero progress
1. from 2010

 This week's stats:
1. New Projects: 2
2. Completed Projects: 1
3. Abandoned projects: 0
4. Currently in Progress: 12 (Seriously I've get to get these done).


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you for focusing on particularly health. WIth that all things are easier.
Loving your lists. I don't have the guts to face mine....

Alli said...

My father-in-law cut sugar out of his diet last year and lost a ton of weight. He didn't even exercise! Good luck with your new diet! :)

Jude said...

this is gorgeous!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails