I think this is going to be how I talk about Work in Progress (WIP) from now on ... a monthly progress post to keep me motivated.
My goals for February were to:
1. Start my new Master bedroom quilt. I have had the fabric for almost a year now - Denyse Schmidt's beautiful Hope Valley line. I am making a patchwork quilt inspired by this quilt by Jolene (Blue Elephant Stitches).
2. Do the February prompt for the OLW (One Little Word) course.
3. Clean up, declutter, and organize our office.
Progess made this February:
1. YES!!! I started my new Master bedroom quilt (will be called Hope Vally quilt from now on). The fabric has been cut out and I have sewn together five of the thirty six 9 patch blocks that are needed to make the top.
2. I have worked on my February prompt ... but haven't finished. A good goal for this week.
3. A start on cleaning up my office. Gotta keep working on this!
4. Put my August - November 2011 and January 2012 photos in an album.
5. An actual scrapbook page about my Joel.
Overall ... I think I would classify this month as a SUCCESS!!!
Goals for March:
1. Continue with my Hope Valley Quilt.
2. February and March prompts for OLW course.
3. Continue with office decluttering and cleanup
4. Work on December Daily 2011 (photos printed and placed in book)
Other projects that are on my list (for me to tackle in the future):
1. Use the beautiful fabric sent to me from Jolene (Blue Elephant Stitches).
2. Make a quilt for Olivia (I already have the fabric)
3. Joshua's baby books (put pictures in the beautiful book my friends made for us, and make him a shutterfly baby book).
4. Deal with my photos:
a) print and put in albums Sept 2009 to December 2010 and March to August 2011
b) deal with the huge box of photos under my desk (2005-2009)
5. Hang up the photos and artwork we have framed on the walls of our house.
6. 2011 December daily - print photos and bind book
Lofty goals ... but 15 minutes at a time I can get it all done! Go me!