Pages

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

I've been creating ...



So ... my Christmas scrapbooking money was burning a hole in my pocket ... and with a little bit of planning I only spent 30.00 at the lss (because I had a plan and knew exactly what I "needed"). So excited about this new stuff -- some of it will be in my homemade kit for February (will be unveiled tomorrow). I also did one layout this afternoon - I used Amanda Probst's sketch on page 35 of CK's Top Ten of 2007 issue (doing a review was good for me ... I actually paid attention while I was skimming through it). Thanks for looking! LOVE!

4 comments:

Lynn said...

Great stuff and totally love the layout!!!Little cutie! Love them at this age, so sweet! Have a great day!

Lynn

Stacy said...

again gorgeous i love the stuff you been putting out lately !!

Lynne said...

Awwww, how cute are those pix .... beautiful LO.

Ronda Palazzari said...

Looks awesome! Love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails