Pages

Saturday, June 09, 2007

A wonderful few days (and an art card)

First off ... today's art card. Inspired by a birthday card I made this morning.


This was today's fun! Joel and I went to the Ellis bird farm to help celebrate this little girl's first birthday! What fun! There were lots of little kids to play with for Joel (and two of my good friends for me to talk to), there was fishing for little bugs and fish in the pond with nets, checking out the baby lambs (Joel was not that excited about that at first) and getting to feed them water in bottles. Followed up by icecream and a nap on the way home from all the fun!







This is a picture of my Grandpa and Joel and I - from the trip we just went on with my Mom. It was so lovely to see my Grandpa again and spend some time with him. I love this wonderful man.



Yesterday's fun:
Walking around the Calgary zoo checking out all the animals. The giraffes were my favorite!








Joel has been getting more and more words everyday. Just today ... name, Bailey, box, Simon, and a whole bunch more I can't remember. Loving this age. Off to go scrapbook before I go to bed!

4 comments:

beth said...

great photos. he's a cutie!

Jude said...

What great pictures! I am glad you guys had fun and got to see your grandfather! :)

camport said...

Aw, I feel so special that your kid can say my kid's name.

Felix doesn't even say it all that often!

Love that you're having fun!

Chrissy

Corey said...

Great pics! looks like you had lots of fun. i love the one of the black and white lamb! and Joel is looking like such a big boy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails