Pages

Monday, May 19, 2008

I Spy ...



a flower (my tulips just started blooming this week ... and there will be only about 3 or 4 ... gotta remember to plant more bulbs in October ... they are beautiful though).

and something blue (Josh has the most beautiful blue eyes ... accentuated by his cute little blue shirt!)




PS. The digi course I'm taking in Jessica's Sprague's Now We're Rockin' course which is the follow up course that I took in October. That course started my love affair with digi scrapping. And I have to say I LOVE LOVE LOVE my new PSE 6!

8 comments:

Cheryl Wray said...

Those are two GREAT pictures. The tulip is gorgeous, and those blue eyes....so sweet!

Corey said...

beautiful pics!!
glad to hear your going on with the digi scrapping class! That should be fun!

beth said...

both photos are perfect!
happy spying!

nicole said...

gorgeous shot of the flower kim!
and oh my Josh looks so big...
thanks for spying with us :)

Hazel said...

Beautiful tulip - love the colour. As for Josh, he is truly scrumptuous!

Corey said...

Hey Kim
Have you been to this blog before?
http://www.raspberryroaddesigns.blogspot.com/
I stumbled upon it today and thought of you. She's got some super cute digi stuff on there for decent prices.
Just thought I'd pass it on
Hope your having a great day!

Melissa said...

great pictures...I am partial to blue :)

Thanks for sharing the info about he class...it maybe something good for the summer for me!!

:)

Stacy said...

hey i get surgery next week thurday may29 so iwll be home alot for the next 6 weeks want to come over and play??

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails