1. My husband (and the rest of the guys) are home from fishing! We sure missed him!
2. My Mom and Dad came for a visit on Sunday. It was a nice little visit!
3. It's June and I'm the guest designer for Lotus Paperie! Yippee! So much fun! (Here's this week's layout!)
4. The sunflowers are growing in the garden. (still waiting for the pumpkins, potatoes and most of the beans and carrots).
5. That Auntie Adie will be here in the morning ... she'll get to meet Joshua for the first time!
6. That we get to celebrate Jolene and Justin's marriage tomorrow ... I love weddings ... should be fun to party with Matt's whole family!
7. For our house ... we can be snug as a bug while it rains rains rains (and thunders)
8. For my boys. Love them so!
9. For the Grandmas! Thank you so much for helping us raise our boys! It is so nice to know to have you both so close ...
10. That on Monday I start the Jessica Sprague Digital scrapbooking course. I can hardly wait!
11. For my Dad (it is Father's day on Sunday!) I love you Dad. Thanks so much for all your love and support. Just want you to know that I'm proud of you and so excited about this new chapter in your life (living in a new house ...)