Friday, August 22, 2008
I Spy and some friday gratitude ...
some music. I couldn't decide so we have two! These pictures are of Rhonda's hands playing piano and Chris' hand's playing guitar at Allison and Glen's wedding. Rhonda sang Everything by Michael Buble. They did an amazing job!
and some letters. This is a picture of my letter drawer in my scrap room (it's awesome to have a drawer full of letters to play with ... my favorite are American Craft thickers).
So thankful for:
1. Joel. This week we celebrated his third birthday. He is such a great kid.
2. Joshua. Such a little sweet heart ... always smiling (except when he's hungry), cooing, rolling over, playing with his little toys, being such a joy in our lives.
3. Fun mail ... we picked this up at the post office yesterday (thank you Auntie Allison and Uncle Glen)
4. God's word and His promises! This is a great one I read today:
Taste and see that the Lord is good. Oh the joys of those who trust in him! Let the Lord's people show him reverence, for those who honor him will have all they need. Psalm 34:8-9 (the rest of the psalm is amazing too!)
5. Our families ... it was oh so good to celebrate with you all! We love you so much!
6. Eating beans right out of my garden.
7. My wonderful husband ... love hanging out with you and watching the Olympics at night!
8. A minute to work on my blog and some other projects ... I love nap time!
Posted by Kimberly White at 11:44