1. So thankful for my Dad and my wonderful family! We celebrated his 60th birthday this week ... in the mountains! The boys all went golfing, while us girls and the kids hung out in the condo's and went shopping in downtown Canmore. It was a great time to reconnect, celebrate, and get some family photos!
2. Joel ... my 3 year old with such a great imagination. This morning he was a farmer and a chuckwagon driver ... by the end of the day I'm sure that he will have been a fireman and an outrider and a cowboy!
3. Joshua ... my sweet baby with smiles and coos and laughter! I'm sure he will have a great sense of humour when he starts talking! (shown here with Auntie Rhonda)
4. Holidays! My husband is on a two week holiday ... it's so awesome having him around all the time! Right now I'm feeling a bit guilty because he let me sleep in this morning and cleaned the whole house and is now painting the deck! What a great guy!
5. My Mom ... she's coming to Red Deer tonight to send Matt and I on a date! Love you so much Mom!
6. My inlaws ... what can I say? You guys are so amazing to us! We love you!