Friday, September 19, 2008
I Spy and some friday gratitude ...
something creative. I sure am enjoying Wilna's class ... paint, glue, modge podge, paper, canvases, pictures -- what more could a girl need to get creative?
and my keys. A great prompt ... because in 20 years will I remember what my keys looked like in 2008? Probally not -- do you think we'll even have keys then?
So thankful for:
1. Milestones ... Josh has learned to sit up on his own (in a tripod and pretty wobbly, but, we're getting there!)
2. Walks to the park ... so much fun (and good exercise)!
3. Wilna's cupcake and coffee class ... here's pics from today's canvas project and yesterday's mini out of a starbucks cup sleeve! (all artwork designed by Wilna).
4. A date with Matt ... Matt's wonderful parents watched the boys so Matt and I could go on a date last night! We went to Earl's (my favorite restaurant) and then for a walk! What a delight to spend some "alone" time with my man!
5. Waiting ... I know that sounds funny, but, I'm having fun waiting for the phone to ring saying my sister is in labour. I called her twice today (and my Mom once just to make sure and not to bug Kara too much!) I can't wait to meet the new addition to our family!