Saturday, January 10, 2009
This baby ...
photo taken in December 2008 (honestly I have taken barely any pictures this year ... and haven't uploaded any yet from my camera)
This baby ... woke up this morning at 0700 (way too early for a Saturday morning I would say) and was sitting up in his crib when I found him! HOORAY Josh! A first for him! He's getting so big ...
- he can now sit up on his own from lying down!
- he can creep along the floor ... Matt put him in our play room and he moved himself all the way to Daddy in the office (which is just a room away but it's just so amazing to watch this baby grow and develop and learn!)
- he is wearing size 3 diapers and is starting to grow out of 12 month clothes ... very soon (like today) I'll need to pull out my stash of 18 month clothes.
Some big changes happening here in my life. I am no longer am any scrapbooking design teams. Unpubbed decided to close the doors last month, and I have decided that with going back to work I needed to free up some more time to be present with my family, so I have ended my commitment to SALT. I think this will be good for me. A little breather. I have so many projects I started last year that I want to finish. Projects like:
- December Daily (still got some work to do on this ...)
- A Week in the Life (this I started in September and is so close to completion ... I just have to finish it)
- Putting all of the HUNDREDS of pictures I took and printed into photo albums.
- Our Love Story (a class I took in 2007 ... still gotta do this whole project! EEEEEK!)
So, one of my goals for this year is to FINISH WHAT I START ... so this list will motivate me ... I hope!
I'd better sign off ... Matt and I have a date to go cross county skiing this morning! Have a peaceful day!
Posted by Kimberly White at 09:09