Stuff I'm thankful for today:
1. Joshua is getting big ... we turned his car seat around so he can see, and he has another tooth! (His upper right molar is poking through his gums ... it has been causing him some grief!)
2. Joel is learning to ride his bike - our wonderful Aussie neighbours gave us a 2 wheeler with training wheels for Joel and he's starting to get the hang of it. Today she took him for a ride on the back of her bike (a tandum rider she uses with her son). Joel was so brave and held on tight and had fun! I'm so proud of my kid!
3. I drove today! WOO HOO! We had swimming lessons and Matt couldn't go so I thought I'd try it! Driving doesn't hurt my foot at all (but swimming lessons did ... I was happy to put my cast on again).
4. Some "quality time" with Matt yesterday ... so thankful for him being my chauffeur yesterday - a much needed trip to Michaels, Chapters and the grocery store.
5. Naps. I've had 2 this week. I like them.