11 weeks pregnant and counting! Here's some of my pregnancy observations:
1. I could sleep all day, all night, any time, any where.
2. Friday I puked before work ... and broke blood vessels in my face (how embarrasing ... getting really tired of the nausea!)
3. I have an AMAZING sense of smell ... not sure if it's working for me or against me. (My scrapbook room is starting to stink again ... I thought boxing up all my traditional stuff would help, it may need to be taken right out of here).
4. I have a VERY early bedtime (preferably before nine ... if I can get the munchkins in bed)
5. So thankful for my Mom ... she puts up with my grouchiness, my sleepyness and just in general takes good care of me and the kids (Matt is gone fishing for a few days ...)
6. I miss my friends ... playdates and even phone calls have dwindled to nothing for me ... I told you, all I want to do is sleep.
7. I've been working a lot. It's the one thing I do do. I need those hours to keep my licence.