It has been a busy few weeks (as you can tell, I haven't been blogging - my sister says "even though it hasn't made the blog yet, it still happened").
1. Matt and Grandpa went fishing way up north for 6 days (no phone contact either ... but me and the boys did well because my Mom was here taking care of us -- really I didn't feel good at all so I mostly slept and worked) According to the pictures only Grandpa caught fish ... but our freezer is full so I'm pretty sure Matt wasn't lying about the fish he caught.
2. Josh has learned some new things! He can now go down stairs safely (yippee!) and has been going up for quite some time. And he also took his first steps last week ... still practicing and getting braver this week! He's so proud of himself (and we are too!)
3. Joel and I went to Sunnybrook farm for a birthday party last week ... we had a great time wandering around looking the part and seeing all the animals and the tractors. I was so proud of Joel for playing in the egg race with the other kids.
4. I am now 12 weeks pregnant and totally showing! I saw my Dr. last week and all is well ... my due date has been changed to January 10 and I'm going for another ultrasound in a few weeks. I also am off work for a couple weeks to see if the nausea will calm down and because I'm exhausted. It's been good to just rest and hang out with my boys.
5. Matt and I celebrated our 5th anniversary last week! We went away, just the two of us to the mountains for 2 nights. It was so nice to hang out together, finish our thoughts when we have a conversation and RELAX! Thanks to Grandma and Grandpa W and Auntie Adrienne for watching the boys for us ... Josh was a bit clinging when we came back, and Joel just had a great time at Grandma's -- before we left there were no tears just "I am so excited!"