Pages

Saturday, August 01, 2009

Happy August!



It's August ... already! I made this scrapbook page yesterday because I don't want to forget how Joel loves to play Red Light Green Light for everything ... eating, playing, making me stop in mid-step while I'm doing laundry or making supper (or writing blog posts). Today I'm 18 weeks pregnant (or 17 according to my ultrasound). I'm still having some issues with cramping but the nausea has mostly subsided ... and I've been able to feel her (or his) little kicks for about a week. Because of the cramping I've been laying really low ... not really leaving our house and sitting alot. It's a bit frustrating.

Josh has been growing in leaps and bounds! He's 18 months old and has quite a vocabulary -- uh oh (when he drops something), Mama, argh (when he's being a pirate with his brother), and he absolutely knows what we are talking about these days and has an opinion - he answers questions with a nod or a shake of his head. He's been walking timidly for quite sometime lately and just last night he got really brave and started walking with confidence (and pride) while we were at Grandma and Grandpa's house.

1 comment:

Stacy said...

cute layout kim!! let me know if you need anything i can come and do you laundry if ya want just let me know or clean your house whatever you need or take the boys out i could a hundred things lol

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails