So thankful for:
1. Naps - when I get them, and also that Josh and Olivia have them (I get to have a little time to do things - like make muffins with Joel, blog, play with my new sewing machine).
2. My sewing machine ... seriously fun features - a needle threader, the feed dogs go down with the click of a button, the needle goes into the fabric with the click of a button - it makes beautiful stitches and I'm so so happy with it! Thanks guys!
3. My Mom - so thankful for how she's dropped everything and taken care of us for the last month.
4. My sweet children. Joel, Joshua and Olivia.
5. God. He is so very good to me.