Thursday, February 04, 2010
So thankful for:
1. My wonderful husband ... he works so hard to help us acheive our goals (one of which - that I can stay at home full time with our kids.) I love you Matt.
2. My family Dr. - Olivia has been a bit grouchy in the middle of the night for the past few weeks. So thankful for an understanding Dr. who has helped me fix most of that grouchiness!
3. A wonderful playschool for Joel ... we are so so happy to have a place where Joel is loved by his teachers and encouraged to learn and play in such a wonderful environment.
4. Support - from Matt, my Mom, Matt's mom, God - it would be easy to get discouraged lately because of the sleep deprivation- I'm so thankful for the help and support and opportunities for naps they provide =)
5. Dave Ramsey - we found his book The Complete Money Makeover last year and are following his plan - what a wise man (so glad to have a plan to get out of debt and to win in the financial realm).
6. My sister Kara - one of my best friends in the whole wide world - happy birthday! I love you!
Posted by Kimberly White at 11:26