Pages

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Today I'm thankful for:
1. The fact that Olivia can sleep through her brothers running around and yelling and laughing and squealing ... I thought they were playing in Joel's room but it turns out they were in mine (and there was Olivia peacefully sleeping away in her bassinette by my bed.)
2. Pumpkin chip cookies ... my friend Melody dropped them off - what a blessing!
3. Valentine's day ... Joel celebrated it yesterday at playschool and all the kids gave eachother little notes and candies. It is good to be loved and to love. Thankful for a "holiday" that reminds us to love.
4. The fact that I'm starting to get back into the groove ... I took Joel to school twice this week with Joel and Olivia. I know it doesn't sound like a big deal, but I was happy to successfully get everyone to and from the destination without too much crying by anyone!
5. The smell of babies - gave Olivia a bath this morning - a freshly bathed baby just smells so so good!

Here is my layout for the HodgePodge blog -- the love between brothers and sisters:

4 comments:

CAmport said...

What an awesome LO! Made me cry, those kind are the best. And made me laugh, those kind are the best, too. A pink hockey stick...priceless.

:)

Stacy said...

look at you you are diffinately getting there i may call later come and see that beautiful one !

nicole said...

lovely list and lo kim!
such a sweet photo too :)

Heather said...

This layouts made GSO: http://gallerystandouts.com/view.php/article/6418/finger-pointing-february-13

Congrats, Kim!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails