Today I'm thankful for:
1. The fact that Olivia can sleep through her brothers running around and yelling and laughing and squealing ... I thought they were playing in Joel's room but it turns out they were in mine (and there was Olivia peacefully sleeping away in her bassinette by my bed.)
2. Pumpkin chip cookies ... my friend Melody dropped them off - what a blessing!
3. Valentine's day ... Joel celebrated it yesterday at playschool and all the kids gave eachother little notes and candies. It is good to be loved and to love. Thankful for a "holiday" that reminds us to love.
4. The fact that I'm starting to get back into the groove ... I took Joel to school twice this week with Joel and Olivia. I know it doesn't sound like a big deal, but I was happy to successfully get everyone to and from the destination without too much crying by anyone!
5. The smell of babies - gave Olivia a bath this morning - a freshly bathed baby just smells so so good!
Here is my layout for the HodgePodge blog -- the love between brothers and sisters: