Thursday, March 11, 2010
Today I'm thankful for:
1. My Dad. He went to Ikea for me and got me this fabric. Thanks Dad ... I love you!
2. My Mom. She still comes and helps me with the kids and with figuring out how to do 3. I love you Mom.
3. My Mother in law. So thankful for her help with how to do 3 as well. She has been helping me with taking Joel to swimming lessons (she takes the other two and I get to relax and have fun with Joel). I'm also thankful for all the fun we have when our family gets together for suppers. I love you Renee.
4. My husband. Working so very very hard so that I can stay home with the kids and we can get out of debt. I love you Matt.
5. The weather ... I'm enjoying the springlike weather (I say springlike because in Alberta it usually still snows in April).
Posted by Kimberly White at 10:31