Pages

Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Work In Progress Wednesday

I was wandering around blog land this morning and noticed Lee is doing a Work in Progress Wednesday feature on her blog. I have MANY MANY WIPs on the go. On Monday night I got out my boxes of them (still unpacked) and looked through. Here is the list I have come up with:

Quilting:

1. Green and Blue X quilt
2. Purple quilt
3. Master bedroom quilt.
4. I have an Olivia quilt swirling around in my brain =)

Scrapbooking:

1. Joshua baby book
2. Romance mini
3. Valentine mini
4. In real life mini (Denver trip)
5. Miscarriage mini
6. 2008 Week in the Life
7. 2008 Christmas book cover
8. 2009 Christmas book (journalling, pictures, everything)

Blog books:

1. 2007
2. 2008
3. 2009
4. 2010

Photo books

- from this whole year

I so need to get to work on this stuff. Some of it may just not happen (especially of the scrapbooking WIP). The current WIP I am working on is the 2009 Christmas book ... I want it done before December so that I can make one for this year guilt fee. I'm also working on the X quilt and purple quilt.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails